Which garment you use is important when choosing or building your PPE Kit.
Poly-Eythlene Coated Isolation Gown
- Effective against minimal exposure to blood and bodily fluids
Suntech Micropovus Coverall
- Cost Effective
- Fluid resistant against blood and bodily fluids
- Provides head to toe protection
Sunshield 100 QC (Yellow)
- Fluid Proof against blood and bodily fluids
- Offers additional protection against more than 15 known hazards including Sodium Hydroxide and sulfuric acid
Tychem Saranex SL
- Duponts 23-P Laminated Coating/Tear Resistant
- Applications include Liquids, Acids, Solvents and Pesticides
- Its Level B rating shows it can be used when vapors and gases are not suspected of containing high levels of chemicals harmful to skin.